- Panda 2009 Anti-Virus must be disabled before launching Softest to take an exam.
- You can re-enable Panda 2009 Anti-Virus after you are finished with the exam, but it must be DISABLED again before starting a new one
- Panda 2009 users will receive an error message when they try to start an exam in secure mode.
Unable to start exam. Failure to write shell information to the registry.
- Right click on the Panda icon in the taskbar.
- Click on "Antivirus".
- Click on "Unknown threats"
- Uncheck "Enable protection against unknown threats" and click on apply and Ok