- Trend Micro AntiVirus & AntiSpyware must be disabled before launching Softest to take an exam.
- You can re-enable Trend Micro AntiVirus & AntiSpyware after you are finished with the exam, but it must be DISABLED again before starting a new one
- Trend Micro AntiVirus & AntiSpyware will cause a lag when taking a secure exam.
- Double click on the Trend Micro AntiVirus & AntiSpyware icon in the system tray
- Click on "Virus & Spyware Controls".
- Click on the "ON" button.
Protection Against Viruses & Spyware should now be turned off
- Now you can select how long you want to keep it off for