- Rising Anti-Virus must be disabled before launching Softest to take an exam.
- You can re-enable Rising Anti-Virus after you are finished with the exam, but it must be DISABLED again before starting a new one
- Rising Anti-Virus users will receive an error message when they try to start an exam in secure mode.
Unable to start exam. Failure to write shell information to the registry.
- Right click on the Rising icon in the system tray and select "Disable All Auto-Protect".
- Put in the "Verification Code"
- Click on "OK"