- Norton Internet Security must be disabled before launching Softest to take an exam.
- You can re-enable Norton Internet Security after you are finished with the exam, but it must be DISABLED again before starting a new one
- Norton will prevent Softest from completing regisration.
- Double click on the Norton Antivirus
- Turn off "Insight Protection", "Antivirus", "Antispyware", and "SONAR Protection".
- On the "Security Request" screen select how long you want to keep the Antivirus off for.
- Turn off "Smart Firewall".
- On the "Security Request" screen select how long you want to keep the Firewall off for.