- Norton 360 must be disabled before launching Softest to take an exam.
- You can re-enable Norton 360 after you are finished with the exam, but it must be DISABLED again before starting a new one
- Norton will prevent Softest from completing regisration.
- Double click on the Norton360 icon in the system tray.
- Click on "Settings".
- Under Settings select "Antivirus".
- On the Antivirus screen turn off "Auto-Protect" and click on "Apply".
- On the "Security Request" screen select how long you want to keep the antivirus off for.
- You can repeat the same process to turn off the firewall. Click on "Settings" and then "Firewall", and set it to "Off" then "Apply" ,then select how long you want to keep it off for.